Tuesday, April 17, 2012

MSU Residential Dining Advertising Aide

I am a Masters student in the College of Communications Arts and Sciences. I work for Residential Dining East Neighborhood here at MSU as an Student Advertising Aide. I will be finishing up my coursework this summer and we are looking for a qualified student to fill my position. The student must have experience with Adobe Photoshop and InDesign. We need students who have at least a year left, but would really prefer students with at least 2 years left at MSU. If you are willing we would really appreciate it if you would pass this information on to your students. We are committed to helping students gain valuable experience and are a unique opportunity due to our awareness that for students school comes first. The position is posted on My Spartan Career and can be located by typing in Student Advertising Aide in to the search bar on My Spartan Career. Students can also drop their resumes off in person to the HR department in Hubbard Hall which is located adjacent to the entrance to the Hubbard Hall Cafeteria. We will accept applications until this Friday, April 20.

Thanks,

Meredith Gossman

No comments: