Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Grand Rapids

Lorna D. Schultz, Executive Director
The Economic Club of Grand Rapids
220 Lyon St., NW, Suite 220
Grand Rapids, MI  49503

616.454.5646 f

The person listed above is doing a very serious review of candidates for a paid internship for the Economic Club of Grand Rapids.  She really wants to have someone with (or close to having) a New Media Driver's License.  If I could paint a picture of a prosperous economy, the picture I would paint is of Grand Rapids Michigan. And if I could identify an organization that would put you in the middle of some of the great business people of our state, I would identify the Economic Club of Grand Rapids. If you feel you are qualified to be interviewed for this position, FAX your resume and a nice cover letter ASAP to Ms. Schultz. Tell her you heard about the position from me.  Professor Richard Cole.

No comments: