Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Communications and Outreach

Bath Township is looking for a person to fill a 15-20 hour per week position that would be dedicated to communications and community outreach.  This is a new position and we are currently in the process of drafting a preliminary job description; however, the essential functions of this position would be:

1.  Website content management--working with my office and the various departments to populate the website with current information about the township, events and our services.
2.  Drafting press releases to the local media outlets for various events and projects.
3.  Working with my office to broaden the communication tools available to the township beyond the existing methodologies.

I would be very interested in talking with any person(s) you may believe would have the qualifications and interest in this type of position.  Reach me via phone at 517-641-6728 or e-mail me at tfeltman@bathtownship.us.

No comments: