Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Campus opp

My name is Ilana Berzon and I work for A.D.D. Marketing + Advertising, a hybrid advertising and non-traditional marketing agency located in Los Angeles.  We manage grassroots marketing campaigns nationwide that include mobile tours, street teams and PR Stunts for well-known entertainment clients (film, television, music, gaming, etc.).  

I am reaching out to you because we have a campaign coming up this school year at Michigan State University that could be a great experience for one of your students.  This particular project involves working on blu-ray release of iconic Miramax films, such as Pulp Fiction, Trainspotting, Clerks and Kill Bill.  We are looking for people who are passionate about film, have a marketing or advertising background and are looking to gain experience in the entertainment industry.

I attached a more detailed description of what the job entails please let me know if you recommend anyone for the position or can help spread the word to other students and organizations. Any help would be very appreciated, please just have them contact me here. Also, if you know of anyone or groups that I could contact directly let me know. Lastly, don't hesitate to contact me with any questions you have.

Thanks so much for your help!

Ilana

ilana BERZON l project manager
a.d.d. marketing + advertising
6600 lexington ave.
los angeles, ca 90038
323.790.0500 x209 l tele
323.790.0242 l fax
www.addmarketing.com

No comments: